Tuesday, March 10, 2015

It's amazing just how far some people will stretch to justify their beliefs in a way that doesn't make them sound hateful.

I am not making this up when I heard this from an old roommates friend the other day .. 

"I don't understand why they had to put a gay guy in Frozen. Like, my life is already dramatic enough. I don't need political drama in my movies!" 

If that were in the least bit true then there's more movies than just Frozen that you would assume to be inapplicable to your lifestyle. Your Marvel superhero movies are full of political drama. You're just mad people have started embracing all of humanity. 

In other news... Who was the gay guy in Frozen? If she's talking about the shop keeper with the accent fitting for the setting of the movie then oh honey ... You need to educate yourself on different cultures because that's more than just homophobia ... That's assuming everyone drives a mini-van and uses the word "like" as a modifier. Ego-centric much?

No comments:

Post a Comment