Saturday, October 13, 2012

A Story For You

I'll post a story a day for Justin, Marc, Jennifer, and Louise (even though your answer was wrong I still appreciate the comment. Therefore, a story for you). The answer was in fact Monty Python. Probably one of my favorite shows. I swear there's an old British man controlling my ginger mind. British humor makes me happy as a clam. 


Justin

"Just another day on the job. If I hear one more complaint about those damn messy floors there will be blood." He walked down the hall as his keys jingled, ringing in his arrival like Santa Clause on Christmas. Shaking his head at the scuffs on the floor, he walked up to his closet. Turning the key in the lock, he opened the door. 

"Justin.. I've been waiting for you." There in the closet stood an Asian man dressed in the garb of the samurai. "The time has come for you to accept your destiny." 

"My destiny??" he replied. "When my destiny extends beyond the menial life of a janitor I highly doubt it'll end up with the likes of an old Asian man."

"We have been watching you," replied the samurai. "Have you ever wondered why there were so many martial artists within the ranks of the janitors here at this college? Random happenstance perhaps? You are mistaken. You have been chosen. It is time."

Justin looked at the Asian man and laughed. "Okay... alright. Who's behind this? Did Moses hire you to prank me? Only someone with connections could get an outfit like that. This is ridiculous. Don't strain yourself buddy on such a silly little prank."

"ENOUGH!" cried the Asian man, losing his calm composure. "We are leaving whether you like it or not." With that he reached for the sword hanging from his belt. 

"Whoa, whoa dude. Cut that shit out. I'm not playing anymore. This isn't funny!" cried Justin. Nevertheless, the samurai swung his sword. In such a small room, he was bound to damage something. Justin ducked, fearing for the loss of his head. 

"Wassup homeDawg," said a familiar voice. As Justin straightened, he found he was no longer in his janitor closet. There was quite a possibility he wasn't even in 2012, judging by the dress of the men working in what appeared to be rice fields. 

"Shalese... what the hell did you get me into?" 
"Well, I told you we were ninjas."




No comments:

Post a Comment