Wednesday, October 31, 2012

There's A Poem For That


Tired of social media drama?
There's a poem for that


So I threw a fit not right for my age
Unleashing this quiet pent up rage
No longer keeping this quiet composure
Letting everyone know how my life is torture
I cried and I screamed, playing the game
No longer did I care about the shame
I told everyone I wasn't okay
No longer preteding to act that way
Quoting sad songs, hating myself
Squandering all my emotional wealth
Walking around, quite disheveled
Pulling everyone down to this low sunken level
Black tracks running down my face
Making a noisy fall from grace
But when I looked up what did I find?
Instead it had all happened in my mind
My dignity was still in tact
Because that's no way an adult should act


1 comment:

  1. lol love it it reminds me of lots of social media people.......

    ReplyDelete