Monday, October 29, 2012

Keep Going

Waddup my bloggin homies :P

....anyways.

I'm sure you're all thinking, "sheesh. So much for blogging everyday."

Yeah, college is kinda eating me alive right now. It seems to be either feast or famine. School is really easy and running smoothly and then BAM... code red crisis mode.

Seeing as how I went to bed at 2:00 AM and woke up at 5:00 AM, I'd say I'm right at that code red. It's like this crushing weight of OMG I CAN'T DO THIS.

This negative overwhelming feeling makes me want to reach out to those of you who are feeling the same way. I know life can be really hard sometimes but, once you crawl yourself to the finish line, it's such a wonderful feeling of achievement and pride.

I can do this. I am okay. I will keep moving.

Keep moving. Know you're not alone. I care so much about you guys and worry about you. It's crushing to feel alone. During times of stress and turmoil, even though you arrive at the finish line bruised and beat up, at least you made it to the finish line. You're already ahead of the pack who didn't even make the motion to get off the couch.

You are strong. After this, you will be even stronger.

I should probably get back to studying for my test.....

Love you. Stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment